- New: Averaging of material properties between the quadrature points of a
cell. This greatly increases the stability of solutions in simulations with
spatially varying coefficients, and also greatly accelerates the solution,
at times up to a factor of ten.
- Corrections to the entropy stabilization scheme for compositional fields.
- Fixed and extended: Removal of rigid body translations and rotations when
the simulation has a nullspace.
- New: VTU visualization output can now be grouped into an arbitrary number of
files per time step.
- Various fixes to the nonlinear solver residual computation.
- New visualization postprocessors that can output the shear stress and full
- Fixes to the latent heat formulation.
- New 'ascii data' plugins for boundary and initial conditions.
- New mass flux statistics postprocessor.
- Many other fixes and small improvements.
A complete list of changes can be found at