Template configuration for geOrchestra
This configuration folder should be considered as a starting point in order to configure your own geOrchestra instance. Fork me !
As such, it makes the following main hypotheses:
- a single machine, "3 tomcats"-based setup, as described by the official documentation,
- tomcat connectors configured to bind to ports 8180 (proxy/cas), 8280 (all other webapps), 8380 (geoserver) on localhost,
- HTTPS scheme is assumed on the front web server,
- english language is the default one,
- minimal (production) logging level.
This configuration folder contains:
shared.maven.filtersfile, which lists most of the shared maven filters you want to customize for your own setup,
GenerateConfig.groovyfile, which is used to customize the application specific default maven filters,
- several directories matching the names of geOrchestra modules, whose files will override the default ones in the webapp,
DeployScript.groovyfile, which may optionally be used to automate the deployment of geOrchestra artifacts into tomcat.
excludeddirectory, which can be used to store extra scripts or files that are not directly related to the geOrchestra configuration. They will not be shipped into the configuration jar.
Please refer to the main configuration instructions if you want to know more about the configuration process in geOrchestra.