Visually evoked potential app for Attys for Windows/Linux
attys-ep performs averaging over repetitive stimuli. It works on continous data such as visually evoked potentials and also on discrete events such as spikes.
You need the following libraries to compile and run the program:
- AttysComm (https://github.com/glasgowneuro/AttysComm)
- Qt5 / Qwt (standard UBUNTU packages)
- IIR filter library (http://www.berndporr.me.uk/iir/)
Run "qmake", which generates a Makefile and "make" to compile everything.
- Install: Visual Studio 2017 community edition
- clone iir1 in your root directory: https://github.com/berndporr/iir1 and compile it (debug and release version)
- Download the open source version of QT5, 64 bits for visual C++ 2015/2017 from www.qt.io: https://download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/5.7/5.7.0/qt-opensource-windows-x86-msvc2015_64-5.7.0.exe
- Download Qwt from http://qwt.sf.net (the latest version 6.x), unpack it in the parent directory and compile it (as debug and release)
- git clone https://github.com/glasgowneuro/AttysComm.git in the parent directory or modify the .pro file
- "qmake -tp vc" and then re-target the project twice (right click on attys_scope in the Solutions Explorer -> Retarget Projects)
- Open the .sln file
- Build attys-ep
- go to the "debug" subdirectory
- run "windeployqt attys-ep.exe" which copies all the DLLs into this directory which are needed to run the app
- Build the msi installer which will be in the "installer" subdirectory.
Just type: "./attys-ep" or start it from the start menu under Windows.
attys-ep is based in part on the work of the Qwt project (http://qwt.sf.net).