Basic LDAP v3 functionality for the GO programming language.
- Connecting to LDAP server (non-TLS, TLS, STARTTLS)
- Binding to LDAP server
- Searching for entries
- Filter Compile / Decompile
- Paging Search Results
- Modify Requests / Responses
- Add Requests / Responses
- Delete Requests / Responses
- Modify DN Requests / Responses
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome!
Before submitting a pull request, please make sure tests and verification scripts pass:
To set up a pre-push hook to run the tests and verify scripts before pushing:
ln -s ../../.githooks/pre-push .git/hooks/pre-push
The Go gopher was designed by Renee French. (http://reneefrench.blogspot.com/) The design is licensed under the Creative Commons 3.0 Attributions license. Read this article for more details: http://blog.golang.org/gopher