Realtime communication with WebRTC
This code has the resources you need for the codelab Realtime communication with WebRTC.
This is a work in progress. If you find a mistake or have a suggestion, please file an issue. Thanks!
What you'll learn
- Get video from your webcam
- Stream video with RTCPeerConnection
- Stream data with RTCDataChannel
- Set up a signaling service to exchange messages
- Combine peer connection and signaling
- Take a photo and share it via a data channel
What you'll need
- Chrome 47 or above.
- Web Server for Chrome, or use your own web server of choice.
- The sample code.
- A text editor.
For 'step-04', 'step-05', 'step-06'
npm install before running the code.