Google Drive Android Quickstart
This application provides a
designed to get you up and running with the Google Drive API for Android.
What does it do?
How can I run it?
- Takes photos and stores them in Drive
- Displays a file picker to the user to select where to save files
- Shows you how to write file content
- Shows you how to set file metadata including title and MIME type
What does it look like?
- Create an OAuth 2.0 client as described in the Getting Started guide.
- Make sure you have Google Play Services development set up correctly.
- Grab the source and create a project in your IDE
- Run and edit!