Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- hale-studio-3.3.1-en-x64.msi 221 MB
- hale-studio-3.3.1-en-x86.msi 217 MB
- hale-studio-3.3.1-linux.gtk.x86.tar.gz 224 MB
- hale-studio-3.3.1-linux.gtk.x86_64.tar.gz 222 MB
- hale-studio-3.3.1-macosx.cocoa.x86_64.dmg 172 MB
- hale-studio-3.3.1-macosx.cocoa.x86_64.tar.gz 154 MB
- hale-studio-3.3.1-win32.win32.x86.zip 217 MB
- hale-studio-3.3.1-win32.win32.x86_64.zip 221 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
This service release fixes several issues of the 3.3.0 release, improves the integration with the online collaboration platform hale connect with support for saving changes directly online, and adds support for partitioning GML exports into multiple files as well PostgreSQL
MATERIALIZED VIEWs in schema import. Visit What's new in hale studio 3.3.1 to learn more about the new features.
For a complete list of changes, please take a look at the change log.
Using the Windows installer:
If not using the Windows installer:
- On Mac OS X installing Java 8 JDK is required
- Extract the archive to your local filesystem (to a folder where you usually have write access)
- When using the DMG image on macOS: Mount the image and install hale studio by dragging the app to the
- Run the hale studio executable (e.g.
Note for Linux users: Please be aware of an issue that currently exists that can lead to very poor performance with some GTK versions. Please see this issue for a workaround.