Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- hale-studio-3.5.0-en-x64.msi 268 MB
- hale-studio-3.5.0-en-x86.msi 265 MB
- hale-studio-3.5.0-linux.gtk.x86.tar.gz 271 MB
- hale-studio-3.5.0-linux.gtk.x86_64.tar.gz 269 MB
- hale-studio-3.5.0-macosx.cocoa.x86_64.dmg 221 MB
- hale-studio-3.5.0-macosx.cocoa.x86_64.tar.gz 200 MB
- hale-studio-3.5.0-win32.win32.x86.zip 264 MB
- hale-studio-3.5.0-win32.win32.x86_64.zip 268 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
hale studio 3.5.0
This hale studio release brings several new features as well as fixes for issues of the previous release. These include:
- Improved support for Linux and macOS (platform upgrade to Eclipse Photon)
- Deegree feature store configuration export
- GML partitioning by spatial extent
- Support for plugin installation via update sites
- Improved Xtraserver export
- Migration support for join conditions and context filters
For a complete list of changes, please take a look at the change log.
Important note for Windows users
In case you experience problems with hale studio after upgrading from a previous version (e.g. a missing menu bar or other UI glitches), please make sure to delete or rename the workspace folder
%APPDATA%\wetransform as this folder may contain data incompatible with the new Photon client platform.
Using the Windows installer:
If not using the Windows installer:
- On Mac OS X installing Java 8 JDK is required (JRE is not sufficient!)
- Extract the archive to your local filesystem (to a folder where you have write access)
- When using the DMG image on macOS: Mount the image and install hale studio by dragging the app to the
Applicationfolder. You might also need to explicitly allow the hale studio app to start via
System Preferences > Security & Privacy.
- Run the hale studio executable (e.g.