Graphical installation wizard for Happy Hacking Linux.
You'll get an iso file under
./iso/out folder after running;
$ make create-iso
In Arch Linux
You can install Arch Linux with this wizard by simply calling it;
curl -L https://git.io/v1JNj | bash
Tasks need to be done for the next release:
playerctlto the default setup. Xmonad config is ready to hook up with it.
pacaurto the default setup.
- Detect if the system is a notebook by running
dmidecode --string chassis-typeand do some customizations for laptops such as installing
fd-rsto the default setup.
- Install Asian font sets by default. (adobe-source-han-serif-otc-fonts and adobe-source-han-sans-otc-fonts)
- Read partition names under selected disk using
- Install Rofi & make it default app selector
- Diff http://termbin.com/3vfor