1,065 contributions in the last year
March 1, 2021
harendra-kumar has no activity yet for this period.
Opened 32 other pull requests in 2 repositories
- Add Monad instance for the Producer type
- Add Applicative instance for Producer
- Use --flag doctests by default
- Fix fromStreamD performance
- Add a Functor instance for Producer
- Add a hack to find "chart" executable
- Add Monad instance for Unfold
- Add a Functor instance for Unfold
- Add Category and Arrow instances for unfolds
- Efficient parsing using generalized unfolds
- Add support for --with-compiler
- Fixes for GHC 9.0 support
- Use fusion plugin by default
- Use 0 to initialize IORef instead of undefined
- Add a ghc wrapper to invoke ghc on individual files
- Add a script to run CIs locally using nix/packcheck
- Rename foldMany and foldMany1
- Update bin/test.sh cli help, add it to test/README.md
- Allow -Werror without inspection/fusion-plugin
- Update recommendations for new release
- Update docs of splitting combinators
- Remove sliceSepByMax
- Update some documentation on some fold/Unicode ops
- Refactor time related code in StreamD/Generate
- Implement concatPairswith/sortBy
- Some pull requests not shown.
Reviewed 14 pull requests in 2 repositories
composewell/streamly 12 pull requests
- Export Source.parseD and add Handle.produceChunksWithBufferOf
- Bug fix: Serial.wSerialMin
- Misc tasks
- Move parseMany benchamrks from FileSystem.Handle to Data.Parser
- Add parse and fold functions that return rest of the stream.
- Fix Some minor refactorings of toList/toStream folds #863
- Add concatMap, Monad instance for Folds.
- Add some derived benchmarks
- Add doctests
- Rename some modules.
- Rename Data.Array.Storable.Foreign to Data.Array.Foreign.
- Add release dates to Changelog.
composewell/streamly-lz4 2 pull requests
Opened 11 other issues in 1 repository
- MonadTrans vs Category instances for unfolds
- Run benchmarks in quick mode in one of the CIs
- Merge Unfold.hs and NestedUnfoldOps.hs in benchmarks
- Prelude.Async test failure on Windows
- takeBetween parser failure
- toStream/toStreamRev should be able to fold to any monad
- Drop support for ghc-8.0 and 8.2
- "many" in Fold and Parser modules should have the same behavior as parseMany
- Put unreliable/timing/resource sensitive tests under dev flag
- Rename takeLE in Data.Fold to take
- Add a CI for GHC 9.0.1