Project Develop Flow Management Tool Based on Git
WARNING: UNDER DEVELOPING, NOT COMPLETED
Provide convenient command to guide development flow like git flow.
Gather project information from the source files and render those information to standard format (such like json) and a static project portal (use html and css files).
- Better command line interface and yard documentation
- Separated data structure for Project, Project Member (and SLM), Task, ...
- Support RFC and Packing List, better change log and roadmap
- Git-flow compatible branch naming and sub command
- Better handle for merge failure
- Ability to sync with Local/Gitlab services
Configuration such as
whoami(current user short name), use git config tool to store it in global or local space.
dw configwill show and set those configurations in git syntax.
ROADMAP.md(new markdown compatible ROADMAP format) for project information, RFC/Tasks. Load RFC/Tasks definition from any other source files.
Load project information from
gitlabor any local file.
Project information (with members list), read-only (edit inside ROADMAP):
Current task information
dw pg <percentage>