❤️ and star the repo to support the project
This repository containing links of all the example apps demonstrating features/functionality/integrations in Flutter application development.
Flutter Example Apps (Source Code + YouTube Link)
Beginners & Intermediate
Flutter Weekly Widgets Series
Plugins on pub.dartlang.org
Dart Aqueduct Backend Course (Source Code + YouTube Link)
- Dart: How to Setup Aqueduct | Intro | Aqueduct
- Dart: How to write your first REST API | Intro & 1/7 | Aqueduct
- Dart: How to make controllers ? | 1/7 | Aqueduct
- Dart: Indexing And Routing ? | 2/7 | Aqueduct
- Dart: How to write tests ? | 3/7 | Aqueduct
- Dart: How to setup PostgreSQL ? | 4/7 | Aqueduct
- Dart: How to write tests with test db ? | 5/7 | Aqueduct
- Dart: What is ORM ? | 5/7 | Aqueduct
- Dart: How to make DataModels ? | 5/7 | Aqueduct
- Dart: What are Relationships and Joins | 6/7 | Aqueduct
- Dart: How to deploy to real database ? | 7/7 | Aqueduct
I welcome and encourage all pull requests. It usually will take me within 24-48 hours to respond to any issue or request. Here are some basic rules to follow to ensure timely addition of your request:
- Match the document style as closely as possible.
- Please keep PR titles easy to read and descriptive of changes, this will make them easier to merge :)
- Pull requests must be made against
masterbranch for this particular repository.
- Check for existing issues first, before filing an issue.
- Make sure you follow the set standard as all other projects in this repo do
- Have fun!
Created & Maintained By
If you found this project helpful or you learned something from the source code and want to thank me, consider buying me a cup of
Copyright 2018 Pawan Kumar Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.
For help on editing plugin code, view the documentation.