sharing the knowledge, share the reads!
- How to think like a programmer — lessons in problem solving
- The best way to learn how to code
- Learn to code with live streams from the best developers!
- Developer driven development
- What is clean code and why you should care?
- When is it right to change the version numer of a project?
- My programming journey: have patience and avoid burnout
- 3 things I’ve learned as a programmer
- How to learn a new programming language or framework
- Psychology of code readability
- How do you learn from online material? (discussion)
- /r/learnprogramming wiki
git, version control and stuff
- 3 healthy habits for programmers
- Sleep more, code more
- Creating an ergonomic workspace
- The sacrifices we make to our health as programmers... your health is more important than your code
people and networking
- The Impact GitHub is Having on Your Software Career
- How I stay up-to-date as a developer
- You need to STOP these BAD developer habits NOW
- The unwritten rules for GitHub
- What I look for in a junior Android developer
- Onboarding new developers
- Its OK to ask questions