A basic boilerplate to demonstrate how to build ownCloud apps using React.
It uses webpack and React HotReload for an improved developer workflow.
- clone the repo in the apps folder
npm run build
Building an app
- set the app id and name using
npm run configure
- set the app author, description, etc in
- Set the owncloud web root in
- Rename the app folder to match the app id
- Enable your new app in ownCloud
npm run devto automatically compile the source files
http://localhost:3000in the browser to make use of hot-reloading