One Click Automatic Backup All Your MySQL Database in zip format Using Windows Batch file
- Use this to Backup all of your MySQL databases on your local WAMPServer machine.
- It will create a backup file in separate gzipped sql files.
- You can also automate the execution of this script using Windows Task Scheduler.
How to Use
- To do this you will need to create a *.bat file (using notepad). Open up notepad and copy and paste the script below.
- You will require to change the dbUser, dbPassword, backupDir, mysqldump, mysqlDataDir and zip file/app locations.
- Save the file as mysqlbackup.bat
- This script will now be executable. Go to your command prompt and run this to backup your databases.