Upgrading from v1?
Make sure your
reactotron-* dependencies match the version of the Reactotron app. For example
only work with the
2.x version of the app.
Version 1.x is located here if you're looking for what's currently shipping!
react-native >= 0.54. If you need, an older version, checkout the 1.x branch.
What is Reactotron?
Use it to:
- view your application state
- show API requests & responses
- perform quick performance benchmarks
- subscribe to parts of your application state
- display messages similar to
- track global errors with source-mapped stack traces including saga stack traces!
- dispatch actions like a government-run mind control experiment
- hot swap your app's state using Redux or mobx-state-tree
- track your sagas
- show image overlay in React Native
- track your Async Storage in React Native
You plug it into your app as a dev dependency so it adds nothing to your product builds.
Reactotron on the left, demo React Native app on the right.
- Quick start for React JS
- Quick start for React Native
- Tracking errors globally
- Open in editor
- Image Overlays
- Async Storage
- Integrating with mobx-state-tree
- Integrating with Redux
- Integrating with Redux Saga
- Networking monitoring with Apisauce
- Storybook (React Native Only)
- Tips and Tricks
- Release Notes
This project would not be possible without the financial & moral support of the lovely & talented Infinite Red crew.
Reactotron, as an open source project, is free to use and always will be. Infinite Red offers premium React Native mobile app design/development services. Email us at email@example.com to get in touch for more details.