WebDriver for Selenium 2
This WebDriver client implementation is based on Facebook's php-webdriver project by Justin Bishop.
- Up-to-date with WebDriver: W3C Living Document 31 December 2019
- Up-to-date with Selenium 2 JSON Wire Protocol (including WebDriver commands yet to be documented).
- In the master branch, class names and file organization follow PSR-0 conventions for php 5.3+ namespaces.
- Coding style follows PSR-1, PSR-2, and Symfony2 conventions.
- Auto-generate API documentation via phpDocumentor 2.x.
- The 5.2.x branch is no longer maintained. This branch features class names and file re-organization that follow PEAR/ZF1 conventions. Bug fixes and enhancements from the master branch likely won't be backported.