One web page for every book ever published.
This repository contains the code that powers https://openlibrary.org/
- openlibrary/core - core openlibrary functionality, imported and used by www
- openlibrary/views - views for rendering web pages
- openlibrary/templates - all the templates used in the website
- openlibrary/macros - macros are like templates, but can be called from wikitext
- openlibrary/plugins - legacy code. will be moved to core and www soon.
Setting up a development instance
See the Quickstart.md.
You can find more info digging into this old (and in part outdated) document here: http://code.openlibrary.org/en/latest/
All source code published here is available under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License, version 3. Please see http://gplv3.fsf.org/ for more information.