InversifyJS is a tiny library, but its contracts and APIs are carefully chosen to spawn an ecosystem of tools and extensions.
On this page we will only feature a few of them that the InversifyJS maintainers have vetted personally. Don’t let this discourage you from trying the rest of them! Consider these the “staff picks”, and don’t hesitate to submit a PR if you’ve built something wonderful with InversifyJS.
- inversify-binding-decorators - Allows developers to declare lazy evaluated property injection using decorators.
- inversify-inject-decorators - Allows developers to declare InversifyJS bindings using decorators.
- inversify-express-utils - Some utilities for the development of express application with Express.
- inversify-restify-utils - Some utilities for the development of express application with Restify.
- inversify-vanillajs-helpers - Some helpers for the development of InversifyJS applications with VanillaJS or Babel.
- inversify-tracer - Tool that allows the developer to trace methods of objects created by InversifyJS.
- inversify-components - Layer on top of InversifyJS that enables you to split your application into several components.
- inversify-logger-middleware - A console logger middleware for InversifyJS.
- inversify-devtools - A web application that powers the browser extensions.
- inversify-chrome-devtools - A chrome extension that aims to help developers working with InversifyJS.
Open Source Projects using InversifyJS
- AssistantJS - TypeScript framework to build cross-platform voice applications (alexa, google home, ...)
- docs_gm - The fantastic documentation generator for GameMaker: Studio 1 and GameMaker Studio 2 projects.
- Dwatch - Manage your docker containers, images and networks in a nice and clean way.
- Ninjagoat - The not so baaaaaaad MVVM framework.
- Prettygoat - The not so baaaaaaad Event Sourcing Projection Engine.
- Retax - Universal React Redux Framework.