An example project that leverages AWS technologies to extend the iVvy platform.
- Sign up for an AWS account (https://aws.amazon.com/)
- Create an IAM administrator user with api credentials - store the credentials in a secure place.
- Install the AWS cli tool (https://aws.amazon.com/cli/)
- Configure an exampleExtensionDevelopment profile with the credentials created earlier.
[exampleExtensionDevelopment] region=ap-southeast-2 aws_access_key_id=YOUR KEY aws_secret_access_key=YOUR SECRET
- Install dotnet core (https://www.microsoft.com/net/core)
- Install serverless framework (https://serverless.com/)
- In the ExampleExtension source directory, create a secrets.yml file from the secrets.example.yml file.
NOTE: Generate new secrets. Do not use the secrets in the example file. Secrets can be generated with the following c# code:
byte secretBytes = new byte; RandomNumberGenerator.Create().GetBytes(secretBytes); string secret = Convert.ToBase64String(secretBytes);
- Build the extension.
cd src/ExampleExtension/ ./build.sh
- Deploy the extension to your AWS account.
cd src/ExampleExtension/ sls deploy
- Notify iVvy of your extension details (including setup, unsetup & configure endpoints).