Easily build your reprocessing game to mobile & desktop & web!
Usage: - rsb all builds all targets - rsb js builds js target to `./public` - rsb js:serve [port: default 3451] builds js target and starts a web server in `./public` - rsb native builds macos native - rsb native:hot builds native, runs the server, and starts the app in hot-reloading mode - rsb native:bundle builds native and bundles - rsb ios builds for ios - rsb ios:full builds for ios & runs xcodebuild - rsb ios:run builds for ios & runs xcodebuild & runs it in a simulator - rsb android builds for android & runs `./gradlew assembleDebug` - rsb android:run builds for android & runs `./gradlew installDebug` in the `./android` directory - rsb android:hot builds for android & runs `./gradlew installDebug`, then sets up a hot-reloading server and watches your files.
Future desired changes
Convert the following dependencies to reason:
- use something like https://github.com/prakhar1989/ocaml-js
- don't need any of webpack's fancy features
- this shouldn't be too hard - just use xcodebuild & parse some things
- this has a large native objc component, which might me more difficult to translate
- on the other hand, we could leave it as objc & just move over any js bits