Simple CSS forms is an easily customizable forms setup that helps you create quick prototypes and final products of web sites.
Simple CSS forms has been tested in the following browsers:
- Safari 4 beta
- Firefox 3.0.7
- Opera 9.63
- Internet Explorer 8
To use Simple CSS forms, include the forms.css style sheet into your HTML document.
<link href="/stylesheets/forms.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
- Two hacks in the CSS are needed for Firefox.
- Add support for native form styling - if possible without to much browser specific hacks.
- Add error handling for forms/fields (error summary and inline errors).
- Add help and information on forms/fields.
- Add required/optional styling.