Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
Merge pull request #129 from jcelaya/qt5 Ported HDRMerge to Qt5 Qt4 is no longer supported.
- First Mac OS X build! Thanks to Philip Ries for his help.
- Several bug fixes:
- Fix dealing with images with non-ANSI file names.
- Calculate response function with non-linear behavior.
- Fix file locking issues by transfering Exif tags in memory.
- Correctly calculate the response function of very dark images.
- Better compatibility with other programs, by producing a DNG file that maintains the original layout: frame and active area sizes, black and white levels, etc. Note that, if you use RawTherapee, you need v4.1.23 or higher to open these files.
- Batch mode in command line! Merge several sets of HDR images at once.
- Creation of menu launchers and a Windows installer.
- Support for CYGM and Fujifilm X-Trans sensors (experimental).
- Several bug-fixes.
- Improved accuracy and performance.
- Better support for more camera models.
- Better rendering of the embedded preview image.
- Change the edit brush radius with Alt+Mouse wheel.
- Several bugfixes.
- The original embedded preview is not included in the output anymore.
- Fixed some glitches with the edit tools.
- Fix segmentation fault error painting the preview of some rotated images.
- Fix DateTime tag in Windows hosts.
- Improved GUI:
- A slider to control the brush radius.
- A slider to control the preview exposure.
- Movable toolbars.
- Layer selector with color codes.
- Improved brush visibility on different backgrounds.
- Posibility of saving the output options.
- First release with a Windows version, both 32- and 64-bit.
- Great performance improvements with OpenMP.
- Not depend anymore on DNG & XMP SDK! Windows and Mac version soon...
- More robust MBT alignment.
- More control on the logging output.
- The user may disable alignment and/or cropping. This is most useful to obtain an image of the same size as the inputs. Some programs have this requirement to apply a flat-field image, for instance.
- Supports any raw format supported by LibRaw.
- Automatic alignment of small translations.
- Automatic crop to the optimal size.
- Automatic merge mask creation. The mask identifies the best source image for each pixel of the output.
- Editable merge mask, to manually select pixels from specific source images.
- Writes DNG files with 16, 24 and 32 bits per pixel.
- Writes full, half or no preview to the output image.
- Copies the EXIF data from the least exposed source image.