WebPack multiple css output with extract-text-webpack-plugin
- Node.js and NPM: Download and install. I have version 6.6.0 of Node and 3.10.6 of NPM on Windows PC
- Git: Download and install. I have version 2.7.4 installed on Windows PC
- Get the url of your forked project.
- Click on "Clone or download" and Copy to clipboard the url ending on .git.
- Open your command line and go to your directoy
You don't need to create a specific folder for the project, it will be created by git
- Clone your forked repo on your machine:
$ git clone https://github.com/username/webpack-multiple-css-output
Note: That will create a new folder called webpack-multiple-css-output with all the files in.
Install Project dependencies
Note: you need to be sure your are inside the project folder because npm will look for package.json file.
$ cd webpack-multiple-css-output $ npm i
$ npm run build