Angular Material Decorator
Work In Progress
Angular Material has reached 1.0.0 however I do not feel it is remotely stable yet, this decorator is progressing very cautiously until that project hits a more stable milestone. That said, I have made an early alpha available and will continue to release alpha releases as I add new features, these are not production quality as the name alpha implies.
All this means is that it is very much a work in progress.
To test clone repo and:
npm install bower install gulp minify
Start favorite http server (http-server or puer for instance) and open
There is also a
gulp watch task that minifys on change.
- Almost nothing works if the schema uses bootstrap decorator features, it does not have array or complex keys yet and many other features are still missing or have no equivalent.
- Needs development branch of angular schema form.
- Only basic support for inputs, textarea, radios, radiobuttons, checkboxes, datepicker and tabs are implemented.
- Angular material theme only works when
- Until Angular Material hits 1.0.0 there is still chances that features may break again.
Contributions are welcome! Please see Contributing.md for more info.
Using the new builder opens up for a lot of optimization. Primarily we can get rid of a lot of small
watches by using build helpers. For instance, slapping on a
sf-changed directive only if the
form definition has an
npm install -g protractor protractor test/protractor/conf.js
change baseurl in test/protractor/conf.js to match ur local environment.
Copyright (c) 2016 Marcel John Bennett, David Jensen