Clone this wiki locally
First, as there has been a rather intensive period of planning and change, as there have been important new developments for the project.
The json-schema-form standard
A standard, json-schema-form, is being created.
- ASF has changed into using a more open governance model. This basically means that ASF is now governed by more people.
- An umbrella organisaton, json-schema-form, has been formed. As you can see, this repo is now a part of that Github organisation, not Textalk.
After a phase of planning, the following list of projects has been decided upon: https://github.com/json-schema-form/json-schema-form/wiki/Current-projects
The next major release of ASF will be 1.0.
The goal for that version is to include the breaking changes that is needed for future developents, like *Of and local $refs:
- Break out the non-framework specific parts of ASF into a vanilla ES6 module
- Remove the built-in bootstrap decorator, and in doing that require that users wanting to use that load that separately. The reason obviously being the material decorator.
Schema builder UI
There is now a UI for building schemas and forms being developed at json-schema-builder repository.
Ralphael Owino (main author), has a demo up already.
Schema and form repository
This is now a repository with template schemas and forms. So far all the schema.org types has been converted to JSON schema approximations, and also some has been further resolved and had (huge) forms generated. Schema.org is big.
The documentation is evolving, and it is happening mostly on the wiki:
New gitter rooms
These are just started.
- Discussions on the general json-schema-form projects being carried out
- Discussions on the angular-specific ASF projects