Python library for converting between various morphosyntactic tagging schemes (initially just for Ancient Greek)
Not much code yet, just:
- initial documentation of schemes:
- links to or extracts from previous code I've written:
- regexes (and test data) for testing against the Robinson scheme, two variants of MorphGNT, and two variants of Morpheus: run
Support also planned:
- Leipzig Glossing Rules (although problematic for languages like Greek that don't really have morphemes)
- Universal Dependencies and universal features and universal parts of speech in particular
but the first priority is just consolidating my existing code.
For more of my work on Ancient Greek, see https://jktauber.com/.