This repository contains various examples that show how you use various features of Judge0.
Before you start exploring these examples, you need to know the following:
- Judge0 uses HTTP protocol.
- For us, the simplest way to showcase the different features of Judge0 is to use
curlin the Bash programming language to communicate with Judge0 via HTTP protocol.
- You need to find an appropriate HTTP client library for your programming language of choice.
- These examples have been tested on Ubuntu 22.04 but should work anywhere you can run Bash scripts.
- To have you get started fast, these examples use the Shared Cloud of Judge0 CE and Judge0 Extra CE.
To successfully run these examples, you will need to:
- Subscribe to the FREE plan of Judge0 CE.
- Subscribe to the FREE plan of Judge0 Extra CE.
- Clone this repository.
- Edit the file
.envand add the API key that RapidAPI generated for you.
- Make sure you have
- macOS Make sure you have
PATH. It can be installed with
brew install coreutils.
- Make sure you have fulfilled all prerequisites.
- Every example is self-contained; thus,
cdinto the directory of the example you want to run.
- Run the
run_example.shscript from within the example directory.