A programmer's best friend, now in Slack. Search StackOverflow right from Slack without coming off as dumb.
From any Slack channel, just type
/overflow [search terms]. The questions will be shown on the same channel visible just to you.
Integrate with your team
- Go to your channel
- Click on Configure Integrations.
- Scroll all the way down to DIY Integrations & Customizations section.
- Click on Add next to Slash Commands.
- For the Autocomplete help text, check to show the command in autocomplete list.
A programmer's best friend, now in Slack.
- Usage hint:
- Descriptive Label:
config.py file based on
config.py.example file. Grab your StackExchange key from http://stackapps.com/
# Install python dependencies $ pip install -r requirements.txt # Start the server $ python app.py
Deploy to Heroku
You will need to set the
SE_KEY environment variable in your heroku app in order for this to work. You can read more about it clicking here
- Please use the issue tracker to report any bugs or file feature requests.