Kubernetes Certificate Manager
This is not an official Google Project.
- Manage Kubernetes TLS secrets backed by Let's Encrypt issued certificates.
- Manage Let's Encrypt issued certificates based on Kubernetes ThirdParty Resources.
- Domain validation using ACME dns-01 challenges.
- Support for multiple DNS providers via dns-01 exec plugins
- Demonstrate how to build custom Kubernetes controllers.
- Demonstrate how to use Kubernetes Third Party Resources.
- Demonstrate how to interact with the Kubernetes API (watches, reconciliation, etc).
- Demonstrate how to write great documentation for Kubernetes add-ons and extensions.
- Promote the usage of Let's Encrypt for securing web applications running on Kubernetes.
- Kubernetes 1.3+
- A registered DNS domain hosted by a supported DNS provider