- remove-nonpresent-devices 16 Script to remove non-present devices from a Windows computer system
- postgresql-for-wordpress 4 A temporary fork of https://wordpress.org/plugins/postgresql-for-wordpress/ with changes from kevinoid.
- jekyll-highlight-file 3 A Liquid filter for Jekyll which outputs highlighted file content
- auth-mailbox-joomla 3 Plugin for Joomla! to authenticate users against a mail server using IMAP, NNTP, or POP3.
- py-gnupg 3 GnuPGInterface Python module (kevinoid's working copy)
Repositories contributed to
- observing/pre-commit 329 Automatically installs a git pre-commit script in your git repository which runs your `npm test` on pre-commit
- fail2ban/fail2ban 1,284 Daemon to ban hosts that cause multiple authentication errors
- request/request 9,831 Simplified HTTP request client.
- walmartlabs/eslint-config-defaults 109 A composable set of ESLint defaults
- petkaantonov/bluebird 9,832 Bluebird is a full featured promise library with unmatched performance.
Contributions in the last year 192 total Feb 12, 2015 – Feb 12, 2016
Longest streak 6 days February 2 – February 7
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 1 commit to walmartlabs/eslint-config-defaults Feb 9
- Pushed 22 commits to kevinoid/stream-compare Feb 6 – Feb 7
5 Pull Requests
- Merged #62 Add node-runtime rules and configuration
- Merged #64 Make pre-commit hook symlink relative
- Open #63 Add an option to stash changes before running hooks
- Open #13 Document patching of Object.getOwnPropertyNames
- Merged #994 doc: Fix the "global rejection events" links
6 Issues reported
- Open #5609 API Linting warns about valid node_js versions
- Open #1156 Incorrect --destination description in help text
- Closed #2 Unnecessary dependency on bluebird?
- Closed #1 Doesn't return original Promise like bluebird
- Open #7 Support for querying a single branch?
- Closed #59 Any interest in tracking Node.js core style?