A general purpose quantum simulator using Feynman diagram technique
Import project to CLion
To create a CLion project, you have to do the followings:
- File | Import Project, and choose src folder, then in the dialog window, choose "Open Project"
- _File | Setting | Build, Execution, Deployment | cmake, and set Generation path to ../build instead of "Rewrite CMakeList".
- The last step will make src folder as the project root (By default, CLion expect a CMakeLists.txt file to be provided in the root directory of all project-related files). Use Tools | CMake | Change Project Root to change the root to the entire codebase.
- In Run | Edit Configurations, change the Target "simulator.exe"'s Program arguments to -p 0 (or other input parameters), and Working directory to the foler contains "simulator.exe" file.
- Click Run | build, you should be able to see the "simulator.exe" in the code base folder.
Simulation status check
To access remote notebook on server run ipython notebook --no-browser --ip=* --port=8889, then use: http://...:8889 to access notebook.