The goal of this project is to provide a language server implementation for ruby in ruby.
You probably want to use one of the developed integrations:
- VSCode - https://github.com/kwerle/vscode_ruby_language_server
- Atom - https://github.com/kwerle/ide-ruby
- Theia - https://github.com/kwerle/theia_ruby_language_server
ruby_language_server will start the program and wait for activity using LSP's STDIO interface
Clone. I love git HubFlow.
Check out the Makefile. You are going to want to do
make guard in one window and
make continuous_development in another.
- In Atom: install the ide-ruby.
- Settings > Packages > ide-ruby > Image Name > local_ruby_language_server
- CMD-ALT-CTRL-l (that's an L) will reload the window
- CMD-ALT-i will show debugging info
Write tests and guard will run them. Make changes and reload the window. Test them out.
Release instructions to self
- For for release
- bump version in version.rb file and Gemfile.lock
- merge to master, etc
- Sebastian Delmont
- Your name here!