Driver Store Explorer [RAPR]
Driver Store Explorer [RAPR] makes it easier to deal with Windows driver store. Supported operations include list/add/install/delete third-party driver packages.
- Support online (local machine) and offline driver store.
- Enumerate / list all third-party driver packages in the driver store. Showing device associated with drivers. Export the driver package list as CSV.
- Add a driver package to the driver store.
- Delete one or multiple driver packages from the store.
- Detect old and not used driver packages (best effort).
- Full-fledged GUI Supports grouping / sorting on any column. Supports re-arranging of / selecting specific columns.
This tool requires:
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 or newer
- Windows 7 or newer
To build the code yourself, open Rapr.sln in Visual Studio 2019. Visual Studio 2017 may also work but it is not guaranteed.
Download the latest version here: https://github.com/lostindark/DriverStoreExplorer/releases/latest.
The project was originally hosted on https://driverstoreexplorer.codeplex.com/.
This tool uses the excellent ObjectListView.