- vim-plugin-dirsettings 11 This plugin allows to define vim configuration settings per directory
- ansible-lookup-plugin-os-specific 1 A useful lookup plugin for Ansible
- archlinux-PKGBUILDs 1 Some PKGBUILDs for the popular linux distribution Archlinux: https://www.archlinux.org
- vim-local 1 This is my local vim config which is used in combination with vim-vimrc
- vim-plugin-autocomplpop 1 Git-mirror of the mercurial repository for this plugin (This is because I couldn't find any existing git-mirror for this and I'm using it as a submodule in my vim-vimrc-repository)
Repositories contributed to
- ansible/ansible 11,672 Ansible is a radically simple IT automation platform that makes your applications and systems easier to deploy. Avoid writing scripts or custom code to deploy and update your applications— automate…
- docker/docker-py 936 An API client for docker written in Python
- mfontanini/libtins 387 High-level, multiplatform C++ network packet sniffing and crafting library.
- Kitware/CMake 579 CMake, the cross-platform, open-source build system.
- ansible/ansible-modules-core 349 Ansible modules - these modules ship with ansible
Contributions in the last year 14 total Jul 3, 2014 – Jul 3, 2015
Longest streak 2 days September 15 – September 16
Current streak 0 days Last contributed