IPv6 extensions are more native now:
- Added support for isInNetEx and FindProxyForURLEx functions. #26
- Non *Ex functions don't return IPv4 address now. #25
- Enable IPv6 extensions by default. enable_microsoft_extensions doesn't do anything now and is deprecated.
Python module change:
- Errors raise an exception now instead of just printing the error. #44
- Added ability to build python module for multiple python versions (2 and 3).
A few of bug fixes:
This release has been rolled into release 1.3.5.