Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
IPv6 extensions are more native now:
- Added support for isInNetEx and FindProxyForURLEx functions. #26
- Non *Ex functions don't return IPv4 address now. #25
- Enable IPv6 extensions by default. enable_microsoft_extensions doesn't do anything now and is deprecated.
Python module change:
- Errors raise an exception now instead of just printing the error. #44
- Added ability to build python module for multiple python versions (2 and 3).
A few of bug fixes:
This release has been rolled into release 1.3.5.