Join GitHub today
- Mapnik's grid_renderer (Uses Antigrain Geometry library for rendering).
- Various python sample implementations: https://github.com/springmeyer/utfgrid-example-writers
- GeoScript groovy example
- Wax for adding support to the Leaflet, Modest Maps, OpenLayers, and Google Maps clients: code
- OpenLayers Native: blog post, general demo, example multi-grid, example geography-class
- GDAL MBTiles support: http://www.gdal.org/frmt_mbtiles.html
- landez : https://github.com/makinacorpus/landez (
- TileMill - via tilelive.js which uses tilelive-mapnik to request grid creation and node-mbtiles to cache and fetch grids stored in MBTiles format.
- django-mbtiles which serves grids stored in MBTiles along with tiles using a simple template tag.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.