gitenvs is a "git" developer tool to automatically maintain "testing" environment branches. The github integration provides a seamless way of hooking up your github projects into gitenvs.
Registration to gitenvs is required prior to installing the github integration
A step by step guide on installing the github integration correctly can be viewed here:
- Automatic Builds: If a feature branch has been updated, gitenvs will rebuild the environment with the newest changes
- Build Notifications: gitenvs will let you know if your environments has merge conflicts
- Reapply Conflicts: automatically applies resolved merged conflicts, allowing you to keep feature branches separate
- Check Environment: Keep confusion to a minimal by allowing the team to easily check which features exist in which environments
- Add / Remove Branches: gitenvs makes it easy to add and remove feature branches from environments
- Collaborate Easily: The days when your team members overwrote your environment by accident is now in the past.