Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
As I get around to writing up tutorials or reviewing those made by others, I'll add them to this list. If you've written or know of a tutorial that should be listed here, let me know. You can also request tutorials through the GitHub ticketing system.
I'm planning a series of videos that I'll post here as I get them done. Playlist. Prioritization request count in parentheses.
- Introduction to Roxy for MarkLogic: What is Roxy? Why use it? Where do I get it?
- Getting Started: What can the ml script do? What kinds of applications are supported? How do I get the script? How do I create a project?
- Configuration: What files control the configuration? How can I make things different across environments? How do I add environments?
- Managing Indexes: How do I add and remove indexes and word lexicons?
- Deploying Code
- Loading Data
- The REST API - options and properties
- The REST API - extensions
- Upgrading Roxy
- Working with Application Builder
- Unit Testing
- Content Processing Framework
- Using Corb
- MVC: Concepts (+1)
- MVC: Controllers & Models (+1)
- MVC: Views & Layouts (+1)
- Roxy Intro for the Crazily Busy -- Adam Fowler, 2012-11-02, Roxy ?, MarkLogic ?
- Gary's Intro to Roxy (video) -- Gary Russo, 2012-08-17, Roxy ?, MarkLogic ?
- How to add Authentication to a MarkLogic Roxy Application? (video) -- Gary Russo, 2013-02-04, Roxy ?, MarkLogic ?
- Creating a secure Roxy Application -- Adam Fowler, 2012-10-15, Roxy ?, MarkLogic ?
- How to use the Roxy Deployer with an Application Builder project -- David Cassel, 2013-03-19, Roxy 1.4, MarkLogic 6.0-2.3
- Creating a Hybrid application with Roxy (video) -- Adam Fowler, 2013-04-18, Roxy 1.4, MarkLogic 6.0-2.3
MarkLogic's REST API
- Creating a MarkLogic Search Widget (video) -- Gary Russo, 2012-11-12, Roxy ?, MarkLogic ?