- Project for the Verbalization of Derivations in Description Logics.
Note that this software is under development and constantly changing. In case of any queries, please contact the author.
An example for how to use this software can be found in:
This software is made available under the Apache 2.0 license. It uses the following libraries in unmodified form:
- OWL API [http://owlapi.sourceforge.net/]. The OWL API is open source software and available under the LGPL and Apache licenses.
- Java API for WordNet Searching (JAWS) [http://lyle.smu.edu/~tspell/jaws/]. Use and distribution is permitted by the following license.
- Protege libraries http://protege.stanford.edu/. Protege is open source software available under the Mozilla Public License 1.1.
- ELK https://code.google.com/p/elk-reasoner/. ELK is open source software under the Apache 2.0 license.