Transfers your Spotify playlists to Google Music: All Access
By using Portify you may violate both Spotify's and Google's Terms of Service. You agree that you are using Portify on your own risk. The author does not accept liability (as far as permitted by law) for any loss arising from any use of this tool. If you choose not to agree to these terms, then you may not use this tool.
You can read about portify here: http://www.maui.at/2013/06/portify/
Licensed under the terms of the Apache 2.0 License All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Make sure you have installed a usable build enviroment (gcc, make & co.)
- Install Node.js (using your favourite package manager, but make sure it's newer than 0.8)
- Clone the git repo (master branch)
- Go into the ./data/ directory and run npm install (This will fetch and compile all depenencies of portify)
- Try running the daemon by executing node app.js in the ./data/ folder
- Open your favourite browser and go to localhost:3132