There is currently no stable public API.
There is currently no gem release. Use git source in your Gemfile:
gem 'js', :git => 'https://github.com/mbj/js'
- Markus Schirp (mbj) Author
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with Rakefile or version (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
This gem is published under the MIT license. See LICENSE file.