Meilisearch Symfony Bundle
Meilisearch | Documentation | Discord | Roadmap | Website | FAQ
Meilisearch Symfony is a search bundle to integrate Meilisearch within your Symfony project.
Meilisearch is an open-source search engine. Discover what Meilisearch is!
Table of Contents
📖Documentation 📝Requirements 🤖Compatibility with Meilisearch 💡Learn More ⚙️Development Workflow and Contributing
Check out the Wiki of this repository to get started!
Also, see our Documentation or our API References.
- Require PHP 7.4 and later.
- Compatible with Symfony 4.0 and later.
- Support Doctrine ORM and Doctrine MongoDB.
🤖 Compatibility with Meilisearch
This package guarantees compatibility with version v1.x of Meilisearch, but some features may not be present. Please check the issues for more info.
💡 Learn More
The following sections may interest you:
- Manipulate documents: see the API references or read more about documents.
- Search: see the API references or follow our guide on search parameters.
- Manage the indexes: see the API references or read more about indexes.
- Configure the index settings: see the API references or follow our guide on settings parameters.
⚙️ Development Workflow and Contributing
Any new contribution is more than welcome in this project!
If you want to know more about the development workflow or want to contribute, please visit our contributing guidelines for detailed instructions!
Meilisearch provides and maintains many SDKs and Integration tools like this one. We want to provide everyone with an amazing search experience for any kind of project. If you want to contribute, make suggestions, or just know what's going on right now, visit us in the integration-guides repository.