By Michael Butler
- User can choose difficulty level
- Custom option with configurable grid size (X, Y) and number of mines
- Stopwatch with score keeping (LocalStorage)
- Stack based grid traversal algorithm for memory efficiency
- HTML5 web worker (if supported) will be used to perform the stack algorithm outside of the UI thread
How to use:
Download all the files and open
index.html in a modern web browser.
Example HTML usage:
- Add animation and better graphics
- Enhance UI for a sleek new look
See CONTRIBUTE.md for how to contribute.
Minesweeper.js is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. Minesweeper.js is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Minesweeper.js. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.