This repository contains the code related to MIRLCa, a SuperCollider extension that inherits from MIRLCRep2 class and expands its capabilities by proposing a virtual agent that embodies machine learning techniques using the FluCoMa library.
(c) 2020 by Anna Xambó (email@example.com).
The MIRLCa repository includes the following folders:
- Datasets: Examples of datasets that indicate how the datasets are structured. This folder is just for informative purposes.
- Diagrams: Hand-written diagrams that illustrate how the system works. This folder is just for informative purposes.
- Extensions: The two extensions that you will need for making MIRLCa work: MIRLCa and MIRLC2. You will also need the Freesound quark, which is explained in the README file of MIRLC2.
- JSON: The 3 JSON files required for the machine learning of MIRLCa.
- Tutorials: SuperCollider tutorials on how to use MIRLCa for automatic training and performing. There's also an example of manual training. This folder is just for informative purposes.
The MIT License (MIT).