- Sign up at https://mktmp.io/
- Download the binaries for your platform from the latest release.
- Extract the binary.
- Run the binary from the location you extracted it to or add it to your path.
Once installed and your
~/.mktmpio.yml config contains your mktmpio auth
token you can create an instance of any of the supported services:
$ mktmpio $TYPE
$ mktmpio redis i.mktmp.io:32806> SCAN 0 1) "0" 2) (empty list or set) i.mktmp.io:32806>exit Instance e19b07bca586 terminated. $
$ mktmpio mysql mysql> select 1, 2; +---+---+ | 1 | 2 | +---+---+ | 1 | 2 | +---+---+ 1 row in set (0.07 sec) mysql> exit Bye Instance 3b9f136893da terminated. $
git clone email@example.com:mktmpio/cli.git $GOPATH/github.com/mktmpio/cli
go get -u -v -t ./...
go build -v
- You should now be able to run
- create an annotated release tag, following SemVer
- push tag to github
- tags trigger release builds on Travis
- can be manually run with
- release binaries are uploaded to GitHub release automatically
This software is copyright © Datajin Technologies, Inc. 2015,2017 and Open Source under the terms of Artistic License 2.0 that can be found in the LICENSE file.
Copyright © Datajin Technologies, Inc. 2015,2017. All rights reserved.