The MongoDB Cookbook
The ways and hows of MongoDB.
Contribute your patterns, methods, and ideas to the MongoDB Cookbook.
How to Contribute a Recipe
- Fork this repo and create a new topic branch.
- Make your addition. See one of the recipe files for a sample.
- Send a pull request -- please include a short description of your new or updated recipe.
- Enjoy your awesomeness.
Even More Ways To Contribute
- Add example code for any existing recipe, in any programming language. Fork the repo and add your code into the relevant directory!
- Work on the cookbook.mongodb.org website. All the site lives in
- Look for typos, formatting errors, missing links, and other little things. No potential improvement is 'too small' -- fork for anything.
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike 3.0 Inspired by The Redis Cookbook (http://rediscookbook.org)
Gems to Install
- gem install webby
- gem install ultraviolet
- gem install maruku
- gem install RedCloth
- gem install rdiscount