What is OctoMY™?
OctoMY™ is the open-source, easy-to-use, state-of-the-art software that runs on your next <hobby | consumer | workplace> robot.
What features does OctoMY™ have?
OctoMY™ Is fast, stable and ultimately flexible.
- Control your robots from any device, mobile or not.
- Drive them yourself, create plans for their behavior or let them roam autonomously.
- Let your robots map their surroundings and recognize landmarks, objects and people.
- It maintains your privacy.
- It has a friendly user interface for beginners while not getting in the way of the experts.
- It is distributed by nature and allows for many complex configurations like flocking.
- It is extensible, and the API will allow new features to be added with ease.
Where can I download?
Install directly from google play (NOT YET), from binaries on main project page or from source via github
Where can I get help & documentation?
Documentation is available on main project site. Help is available there as well.
How can I help?
You can contribute code, translations, design, testing, devices/hardware, suggestions or whatever else you can spare. OctoMY™ is meant to be a collaborative effort.