Arduino library for easily exposing devices on MQTT, with MsgFlo device discovery support. MsgFlo allows you to visually connect devices using Flowhub, to easily build "IoT" systems like home or factory automation, interactive art installations or similar.
- Should work on all devices with
- Used for electronic door opener and sensors at Bitraf hackerspace
- Tested on ESP32 boards, like Wemos w/OLED
- Tested on several ESP8266 boards, like NodeMCU, Wemos D1, Olimex MOD-WIFI-ESP8266.
- Tested on Texas Instruments Connected Tiva (Cortex M4)
- Supports Arduino IDE 1.5+
Note: For discovery message you have to increase
MQTT_MAX_PACKET_SIZE to 512 or 1024.
This can only be done inside
PubSubClient.h, until new API is added for changing.
- Unzip the archive
- Move the
msgflo-arduino-masterdirectory to your
- Rename the
- Open your Arduino IDE
- Open one of the included example sketches.
File -> Examples -> Msgflo -> button