Neovim extension for Visual Studio 2017
This extension is still in the early stages of development. Some Neovim features have not been fully integrated into Visual Studio including:
- Completion menus for insert mode and command line mode
- Output from command line mode
- Opening buffers
- Line numbers and signs in the margin
- Status lines
- Window size and layout
Pre-releases can be downloaded from the AppVeyor build artifacts.
- Install Visual Studio 2017 with the extension development workload.
- Clone and build the Neovim fork for VSNvim.
git clone -b vsnvim https://github.com/b-r-o-c-k/neovim.git
- Change the
NvimBuildDirproperties in the
VSNvim\VSNvim.vcxprojto the correct paths of the fork.
VSNvim.sln, restore NuGet packages, and build.